The Google Translator above is provided on this website so our worldwide visitors may have access to a familiar translation of this page, other than the English version. Although a computer program translated version of a webpage may not provide one with a high quality translation, it does enable better global access to the content of our pages.
A safelist is a “mailing list” of members who opt-in to receive email ads from other members of the same (safelist) mailing list.
- In exchange for members viewing emails (ads) from other members, they receive ad “credits” which allows them to then post their own offer, program, or opportunity to the mailing list.
- Every member views every member’s offers for ad “credits”!
- The safelist does not send emails to anyone outside of the safelist.
- This is NOT spam because every safelist member has physically opted in and confirmed their email addresses and consented to receiving these emails.
Most safelists can be used as a free member; however, as with most programs, you also have the option of upgrading. Sometimes you have the option of upgrading to a variety of levels.
Upgrading does have its advantages. Depending on the safelist AND the level to which you upgrade, upgraded members:
- Can SEND out emails more often than can free members.
- Can send emails to more members each time they send an email to the other members.
- Receive more credits when clicking on the Credit Links in the emails you receive from the other members.
Look over the options and choose what is best for YOU. Most people cannot afford to upgrade in every safelist you join. Instead of trying to upgrade in every one you join, I recommend you try to upgrade in just one or two safelists each month.
You might want to consider getting a separate email address specifically for the emails you will be receiving from the safelists so you don’t clog up the Inbox of your primary email address.
- I receive between 2,000 and 3,000 emails EACH DAY from the safelists I have joined.
- It is common to have to provide TWO email addresses when you join many of the safelists: (1) a List Email to receive the emails from the other members and (2) an Admin Email for general correspondence.
- Many safelists nowadays are requiring that you use a gmail email address.
The safelists you see on this page are some of the ones I use. They are not listed in any particular order.
Choose one of them, join it, and get it set up and working for you. AFTER you are comfortable with it, THEN choose another one.
Prospect Geyser COOP
Prospect Geyser Viral Mailer
PG Viral Mailer
All Pro Mailer
Hot Spot Mailer
Million Leads for Free
Special Delivery Mailer
Desktop Lightning installs onto your computer.
Million Leads for Free